Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY - DAY3

As we traditonally do, we visit my dad place on the 1st day, 2nd day my mum place and the third day my "Ar Chor"place which is my mum's mum dad....Kinda long relationship hor...Haha!

Then drummer starting the lion dance


As usual there will alot of lion dance during CNY...Some good some bad... This was the best 1 i see so far...


On the same afternoon, I saw 2 Heli over the army barrack opposite my house.... This was I manage to take. Wish I had a long lens haha!

But that is next year liao la..... This year I'm going to stick with my 50mm f/1.4!

Stay tune for more pending post!
My flash is alive! But still I think it need to get to service to check if it is still function properly.

Just received a bad news.....My friend, Noris just told me that her mum had breast cancer and the operation was a success but will be going for kimotheraphy next week....

For Christian, please pray to ease the pain from kimo

For Buddhist, also "Po Pi" her mum also la....^_^

0 comments: