Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time Square

Today abit about my sister birthday celebration back at last Thursday..


Group picture of everyone on that day...


Do simple photo shoot for Mr Foo which is my bro friend. Currently working at FILA QB... If you all plan to do some shopping.... You all can drop by at there.... I ask him give discount!
HAHA!


Do a strobing effect using my "SLK" as a subject.
Thanks for Yao Tong for the assistant of holding the flash.
OMG! Now only noticed my car still dirty and did not wash yet! Later I have to go to wash ler....clean clean pass new year

Yesterday went out with YIDA to Komtar, before he reach I go to search for the camera shop that many people says was very cheap! Guess what! It just located beside Komtar only!
All the price was very cheap compare to other shop even the Sony retailer and online purchase!
I brought my self a flash diffuser...Planning to buy lenses and 2 filter this coming birthday....
Buy 1st... Worry later....
Because the camera price will increase soon but the time is still unknown....Better buy 1st.... Without sacrificing few hundred bucks to get the same item during Christmas.....


This baby diffuser cost me RM40! But still worth it la... Because it give me superb lighting control during the photo taking during Penang Time Square event on yesterday night.



After eating at Komtar, I went to Times Square to take picture and YIDA was going to do performance there.....

Inside the Times Square, the view was superb! Looks like 5-Star Hotel or like a luxurious airport lobby! Damn Nice!


Outside also not bad too!

This picture taken during the sunset and the Komtar was shining in dim golden colour...


Another view of the evening...

More picture tomorrow! If I manage to online and update....
Probably I will do a schedule post for tomorrow....
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

0 comments: