Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sigma 10-20mm

A surprise that I say few days ago was an item i brought it yesterday! Yeah! It is a new lens! Haha!
I'm so duper happy! Fully sponsor by my mum! Did not expect my mum to say yes for a lens purchase!

Haha! But it was my mum company properties. . . Opps! I should not call it mine because the lens was brought for Interior Shooting for our client house. As my standard 18-70mm lens are not wide enough as the camera already lying on the wall!

Here is the unpacking of Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6


The soft casing

The warranty card and the user manual

It is wrap in plastic! OMG! Sony lens is cover using more polystyrene and card board. Probably Sigma built quality is very keat? Haha! It is up to all judgement. . .

It came with a hood

With hood attached

EX = Means superb built quality. . .
It feels damn solid!

Damn wide man!

A little close up on the lens

The lens glass is curve in front but you still can attach a 77mm filter!

Here is some test shot using the sigma 10-20mm!

It handle flares damn nice!
Even the shopkeeper says that you don't even need the hood a! The lens can handle it! Haha

I'm glad I get a good lens! Will have more wide shooting in the future! Haha!

1 comments:

Eddie Lim said...

wow your wide lens so nice!!!