Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PSC Final

OMG! I really should be much more hardworking in updating my blog! Everyday after work was sien sien and lazy to update blog. . .
Well. . . Today tell myself that I should at least complete the PSC Drill Competition Post. . .
The judge get some souvenier form the organizer. . .

Worry face or nervous face?

Personal Drill Top 5. . . Stanley Poh. . .

Air Itam Team 2nd Runner up in Team Category

And the moment that everyone has been waiting for!
8th Penang was announced as the Winning Champion for thsi year PSC Drill competition!
Team led by Sergeant Lim Chong Chiat

The title will be a memorable 1!

Best Commander Category

The crowd gone wild!

Even the officer also. . .=.="

Overall Best Commander

CLHS Team. . .

The old folks that finally win the battle!

Air Itam Team. . .

The a little photo of you la Jonathan Sir! Haha!

The precious moment. . . Let the drum line start the beat!

There also abnyak photographer neh!
Nikon and Canon la. . . I'm the only Sony! Nvm la! Haha! I'm the underdog!

0 comments: