Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wong Kok Lunch!

Today going to post something that happen few weeks back. . .
We go to QB Wong Kok Makan!

Here is some of the picture of the day!
Portrait of people attending on that day. . . Did not manage to capture everyone. . . Credit to Thaw for taking their picture as he was playing with my camera!


My favourite drink there! Lol!

Since I was not that hungry therefore I ordered this burger. . . Taste not bad. . . Just the bread was Little bit hard. . . Still prefer Mcd Burger bread! Lol!

Capture this 1 when she was looking at the mirror. . .

Before we leave to go back to attend our class. . . Have some group picture 1st!

Our account Lecturer. . . Talented teacher. . . But the big class just making stuff mess up and I just can't absorb the stuff she teach. . . =.="

And again. . .

But was snap by Mr Thaw. . .

Tomorrow going to Hip Hop basic at New World Park! At 7.30! Want to join anyone? It only cost you RM5!

See you all tomorrow! 
It is getting late. . .
Off I go to sleep now!

Stay tune~~

0 comments: