Monday, March 23, 2009

3 Day Absent

Sorry all for not updating my blog this 3 days as I was doing photo session for 3days straight! OMG! I am not bluffing! Lol!

On Thursday, my mum brought our whole family to makan steambot!!! Lol! To celebrate my birthday one day earlier as my mum know I am going to be busy on my birthday! Lol! Thanks mum for being so understanding & support me all this long in photography! Although I studying in business admin! Lol!
More update about it soon. . .

On 20 March!!!! DENG DENG DENG!!! Once the clock hits 12, messaging starts! Lol! OMG!
Btw SMASHpOp celebrating his birthday on the 21March! Lol!

After having hand cramp during econ test at college before went to have dinner with my classmate at QB.
My brother help us take this pic. . . I should set more light to it. . . Thanks! Again. . .More update soon! ^_^

After that, went to Gurney for some simple photo shoot! Ajak by Kaki Steve! Lol!

After that have a surprise at Mcd! Lol! Happy!
They brought me cake! and sing inside Mcd! Lol! Again. . . More update soon. . .

The next day. . . Wake up at 7 something and fetch my bro to MBC aka Mega Boot Camp. . . Organise by BB. . .Chair by U-Jeen
Me & Steve help U-Jeen do coverage for the camp by taking pics again! Lol!
Are you sien that I keep say more update soon? Lol!

After that rush home take a quick bath and rush to fetch Steve and Saix to Ksp Birthday Party at Paradise. . .
Helped them take some picture. . . More update soon. . .

Sunday. . .
Help my Mum worker to do some photography for his wedding. . .
Some picture of the day. . .

Just came back from the wedding not long ago. . . OMG! I am so exhausted!

Want picture? Take pendrive to me or bring your laptop and sms me to call me bring hardisk! A day before la. . .

Got to take a good night sleep liao la. . . 
Sweet Dream everyone! OMG! 
Suppose is Good Morning liao ba!

Thanks for your cake. . .^_^

0 comments: