Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Birthday. . .

Today post going to quite long and talking bout my 19th birthday celebrated a weeks back. . .

A day before the real event. . . My parent brought us to La Mei Zi to dine in!!!
It was in the crystal point area. . . Domino Pizza there. . .

Here is some of the view inside the restaurant. . .

And the special logo of the restaurant. . .
Very same to a change face performer. . . that I post before in a post about the new times square in Penang. . .

By the way. . . The mutton meat there taste good! Lol! I'm loving it!

The next day went to QB Kenny Rodgers after school and have a decent meal and time with my classmate. . .
I ordered a Spaghetti!!! Nice!

This is what Eddie eat as dinner. . . You are skinny enough liao! It is time to eat more!!!!!


After the dinner, Steve who driving my car come to QB and I drive them to Gurney after he fetch Noris from Jetty there. . .

We do a little photo shoot there at a big back drop of  GurneyMc Donald. . .




Noris 

My bro helping on setting up the lighting. . .



After that they surprise me with a small cake that Saix brought for me. . .
Some group picture with them. . .
Btw. . . Mt bro look stim la in the pic. . .

After that Saix found out the the lighter and the chair she sitting also green colour and she was a green freak. . . And we capture this pic! Lol!

After that we go to Coffee Island to find Aik Tatt them and end out talking at there for quite a time and manage to united half of the old drill squad used to have during Form2. . .
Btw my bro ordered this Fried Noodle Seafood 

After drop Saix back home we straight head up to Noris house! Since Steve car was not available at that time because Sean borrowed it to KL....

To ensure everyone comfort and safety. . . We drive by car drop Noris back home....^_^ 
Taken this during on our way at the Penang Bridge. . .

More picture tomorrow!!!!

0 comments: