Saturday, March 14, 2009

Profile and Project

Currently busy with many stuff! Assignment, test, project picture editing and profile compilation! OMG!

A dew days back was busy about assignment! This 2 days will be busying about project picture editing and study! Today my whole afternoon and morning was lend to my brother. . . Bring him round Penang to go to college open day that he likes. . . Omg! Going to get a new car soon!!! Lol! Because go to see car just now afternoon. . .

Perodua or Proton better? My mum have budget so only left this two car company. . . My personal is Perodua la. . . Better i suppose. . .

Here is some picture over the week. . .

Profile shooting. . .(Behind the Scene)


I still got tons of picture to process! OMG! This below picture all still not yet process! Still got a few more page like this. . . . Want to die liao la. . . . Haha! Probably after my next week test only process ler ba!

Project picture still not yet somplete and have to pass up to client 1st only can publich in the blog. . .


Will have more update soon. . .
Tomorrow going alot of places to take pic! Yeah! Finally!
Stay tune for more!

Perodua or Proton?

0 comments: