Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hong Kee

OMG! So sorry that I didn't update my blog for 2 day liao! Was busy and many stuff to do! Pai Seh!
Last Wednesday we all went to Hong Kee after they have Hip Hop training at studio!

Who attended: Me! Saix!
Steve! Jose! Soya! Yida! & Sunny!


I and Steve got our self the February Issue of Digital Photography magazine! Yesh! Only cost us RM9! Cheap right? Better than those import magazine which will cost us RM30++! Omg!


My all time favourite drink in Hong Kee, Old Town and Kim Gary!


I get my self 1 rice set. . Quite nice eh!

And last Saturday was Valentine's Day!
Went to Gurney to meet up with Yida, Steve, Soya, Sunny, Saix and Chin Fern. . .
Had some little photo shoot some where beside Gurney Plaza and behind
G-Hotel
Since I have to wait Steve them finish work. . .
Had some photoshoot for
Saix and Chin Fern





More post tomorrow!
I try to break promise again okay? HAHA!

Recently addicted with
PASSION
Passion Twenty Ten
Go to check it out! You will be amaze!

0 comments: