Thursday, February 5, 2009

DANZITY at INTI!

After a week CNY Holiday, the 1st angpau I get from my Enl teacher was a test score!


You think it is good or bad news?


Taken during the event worn by a Junior...


Suresome of you wondering who is Beh Chun Hwang?
He is Ah Beh big bro! He is pro dancer that join TV reality dance show before....8tv punya.....forget jor...


There are many type of camera....
Hp camera, digital camera, compact camera and never the least, DANZITY Crew Photographer!
Me and Steve!


Taken this while Bboy Loh was showing how dangerous he is with a gun on top his.."ehem"! Haha~!


Floor Flava in the move!

Going to post until here la....
Just receive a sad news for my flash gun! It is almost a total lost! It going to cost me RM1000!
Buy a new 1 also the same price a! Xim Tia nia lor!
Wuwu~~~
How about my 50mm dream? Aiks! Still headache diao...

Moody. . . .

0 comments: