Saturday, February 7, 2009

A day at INTI

Continue from previous post...


Picture taken after the performance...


I snap this one when he was doing jazz... Wee~~!

After that I go back go to resume my class!
Manatau all go for break liao...
Snap some picture at canteen there....

Was kinda funny sight when my classmate face was full with expression and Clement Long which was a anti camera suddenly so cooperative! Eh man! You are handsome! Smile more! Then more nice picture!
Did I sound a little bit gay? Haha! Don't care la.... Just want everyone of my friend have a nice picture at the end of the day...

After that was Statistic Class!!! Sorry Sir! Sometimes your class kinda sien! Haha!


As a result, you can see that some of the people are dreaming in your class! Haha!


This is the shot of the day.... It is not very nice..... Hope to get better picture of you next time....

Today just finish a photo shoot at Botanical Garden.....

Stay Tune for more!

Tomorrow going to Pre-Thaipusam to take pic!
Kinda tired~~~
Sorry if my typing was very weird.....
Stiming~~~

0 comments: