Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Sat. . .

Yesterday. . . brought my grandparent to Korean BBQ makan! Mana tau it was full house! Damn Hiong la! 2 Storey restaurant will also full?

In the end we end up in Cuisine Wish? A Thai food restaurant. . . Just beside i-Avenue JPJ. . .
Start from the left: My grandpa (RAWR!!!), mro bro and my grandma

From the left: my little bro. the waiter, my mum and my dad!

No picture. . . As the elder don't like ppl do other stuff when eating. . . no food picture taken! The food was nice! Our class use to come here and eat last time. . . In new sem will we have time to goto makan together again? Haha!

Taken this light trail when dropping my grandma back home. . .
People take whole road also light trail. . . I take the red light? Haha!

Another exciting stuff is that. . .
Tada!
I finally got my  no "P" license! Wee~!~!~!~!

RM30 bucks for 1 year. . . RM 150 for 5 years. . 
So swt. . .

We every time pay road tax and income tax leh. . . Still need to charge? Swt. . .


0 comments: