Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Break out! + the "F" word

Just now went to Dewan Sri Pinang to watch "Break out" Korean Dance Comedy brought to us by Korea Sparkling and Penang Tourism and LG. . 

This is the best theater show that I ever attended! It was full with crazy move and damn funny acting by the Bboy!

Today encounter a very confusing confrontation. . . After the opening dance complete. . . A guy come to me and I very polite ask him what can I help you then he reply. . ." Hey You. . . You f*cking LCD damn f*cking irritating!" then he walk away to a seat 2 row behind me. . . I guess he was a in his 20s or 30s beside him got a women. . .gf or wive. . . Damn this guy is brainless!

Whats wrong with Penang guys? If I really irritate you with my LCD on just tell me nicely and I will shift the LCD screen down or what la. . .

Don't come and F here and F there. . . Not like I keep do it even though you say so. . . 

What happen to the people? is that F*CK so nice? Why don't you all call your friend F*CK instead of Hi? 

People! Grow up! Everyday just curse here and there. . . What make you even a better person to say so or to judge people? Especially those who already marry! Even worst! Teach your kid how to curse. . . Just like teaching your kids to go and long piak! Go and do all the cursing and get in trouble or be the head of bullies!

God bless them!
I'm speechless. . .

Continue with my post. . .

The picture of the surrounding. . . Did not take much picture. . . In front of me got a Canon. . . Beside got a Nikon with Hot Girls around them. . . I'm surrounded! I more focus on my
video cam more than DSLR this time. . .  Plus I did not have the 70-200mm f/2.8 lens which allow me to zoom in much more loser and better shutter speed in dim light. . . Because we cannot use flash. . .
All pictures using ISO 3200 to shoot. . . The noise is acceptable but all are too far. . . Down. . .

My video cam damn beh yong la. . . I guess need to change 1 in the future. . . Sony got 1 damn nice. . . Mine JVC HardDisk Camcorder damn beh yong in low light plus quality not good enough! Guess what it was the 1st generation of HDD camcorder. . . When I brought it for PESTA KL for the National Drill Competition. . .


Some sneak peak of the show. . . Movie will publish it ASAP if I got time to post it. . .

Does anyone feel familiar with the "f*ck la, f*ck la" it reminds me of someone. . .

This post does not pointing my friends which using the "F" word. . . Just that after today incident. . . I really damn pantang F*CK word. . .

All my close friend do know that I damn pantang all the "rude" words. . .

Not showing off I am sacred!
I just don't like it plus it I really cannot tahan about something. . . I just say "Leh Leh" No matter is good or bad. . . Just leh leh. . . Not expressing any positive or negative message. . . 

The leh leh just express my cannot tahan eh feeling only. . . Haha!

My friend. . . Don't always cursing around. . . It is not good. . .

A video for the day. . . Tomorrow working again. . . Tomorrow night Bboy Battle in NWP! Katsu is there! See you all there!


Saix! A uncle beside me using the same coolpix as yours 1 to take pic la! How coincidence!

0 comments: