Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family Day

A weeks back, went to my grandparent new house. . .
Eat Steambot at there. . .

My aunt and my cousin

My naughty cousin with my grandma. . .

Cousin with my bro. . .They make him wear hair band! HAHA!

On the 3rd day working at Gurney May Fair. . .
Early 2 hour went back to participate my ah chor birthday dinner. . .
Actually my another aunt also same day birthday as my great grandpa. . . so celebrate together every year. . .

Manage to take this wide angle thanks to Mr Peng for lending me the wide angle lens. . .


Use wide angle distortion to make funny expression of people. . .
My Bro. . .

Another cute cute cousin who like to wear his pants very high. . . Haha!

Julia just send me this link a moment ago. . .
This video was very keat!
Probably we can do it in Malaysia? Haha! A must watch!



If a world can be like this. . . How good. . . United in sharing. . .

0 comments: