Friday, June 6, 2008

Your Eyes

Yesterday after working till so late, today i was waking up late and break my promise to wash my dad car...and also my car which was very dirty after goto ARTC at Teluk Bahang.... Argh....Damn sien...
Opps....another things.....I forgot about the cleaning up the BB store at HQ...aiks....
After finish my class at 12, take my 2 bro goto for hair cut.....Yan Peng Introduce eh...
Haha...finally my small bro are happy with the new hair cut....whole day was looking at the mirror and smiling....Haha....finally he feel ENTAO liao!haha....
During at the hair studio....My mum call me to goto factory help the packing.....so rush to factory to help....eat a very VERB BIG nasi kandar.....until barely can breath...b4 start working.....but I was working for an hour like that cause have appointment with friends....haha....then rush back to take a bath and rush to friend school.....was worry that I may late. Luckily i reach there on time! Is her who late come out from class. Haha....
Currently listen to: 劲歌金曲2 - 情歌王
After that, she told me how to get to the english tuition teacher house which next week I will start to tuition for my english....haha...."lao gu" old cow liao only want repair and improve my english...haha....
Mana tau is she who take till me to Holland....haha.....make 2 big turn before we make it! haha....
After that decided to goto sunrise mcd to have a break n kaypo talking...haha....
Have a good time there, I cheerish every second we have.....talk from east to west! I don't know what I'm doing.....order 2 pie and a coke...haha....eat it all by myself....haha....stupid me...haha ;)
Go back at around 5...jam at gurney there till her house....luckily jam 1 hour before she reach home....
Have good day today, how was you all?
And how was you? Did i make you boring?
haha...asking myself did I do anything sweat today?
haha...

0 comments: