Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Singing Box!!!




Yoyo! DJ KS is in the house.....Uak! Vomit! Haha...pai seh.....
Yesterday after school they plan to goto RedBox to sing!
Singing do release stress.....And get to hear our friend to sing and sing ALONG!!!
WuHu!!!!Haha... Stars are born through Karaoke! Haha...
Below is some of their singing face! HAha.....

Mr. Xien Hwa aka Mr. "Kek Hwa"

Mr. Jerrad

Damn....I miss the shot! Shot tio this!

Mr. Thaw aka Malaysia Jay Chou!

I call him like this because after yesterday he sing all jay chou songs...
I found a few things
1st: His sound almost near jay chou ( I think)
2nd: Keep forgetting the lyric
3rd: He got the emo face after the new hair cut! haha....

Keep it up!

Mr. Hwa + Mr. Yen ( Shouting)

The big smile of Mr. Yen

Peace to every1!

And I just transfer some pic from Mr. Thaw hp...he snap their sleeping face when they going back to their hostel in his car ^^
Sleeping Mr. Yenz~~~

Sleeping beauty~~~


Actually at the morning in college got some funny things happen......The following picture will tell you why....

Mr. Thaw is sleepy, so he take a short nap

Trying another position

Damn! Cannot! I still so sleepy!

I guess I can take a nap in this position....

Argh! I give up!

He really sleep on my shoulder....haha...geng....
You are so lucky...wakaka.....
I guess you sleep very late the previous night....

Dunno what they doing....Mr. Jerrad got a bit gay position there....haha....

Today having a tough math....twist till my brain oso senget ler....haha....
Enjoy the break today, talk with "our group" normal classmate which we usually hang out.... Today I also borrow a story book from library....which I never do before...haha...
To fill up my time than wasting my time sleeping too much and watch tv....

I think till here la...
Stay tune for tomorrow news....
at CFP radio station 9.23
DJ KS OUT!

0 comments: