Saturday, June 21, 2008

Food Fair!!

Hmm..Today went to EDEN Food fair at Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang...
Sure quite a lot of people....

After a while she reach ler.....She is so shy.....shy till I walk with her also notice....All the way from the main gate to the table....she was walking behind me all the time....its kinda weird la....haha...
Her 1st time to meet my sister and Mr Yeap! Another same 1st name with her eh...haha...

We walk round and round to find food to buy but none is quite....Dunno how to say...just dun feel like buying....We ate quite little only...
Later drop her back at her house bout 1 something.....Plan to goto HQ eh to meet richard solve my hard disk problem...but my sis stick wif me...so hv to go home...
go home study....haha....

At night visit Mr Goh which kena accident few days ago...
His face kena the worst....aiks...

I was in terrible "sick"....

0 comments: