Thursday, June 12, 2008

I think she is busy

A normal day today....Just same as usual....
But i was waking up late....suppose wake up at 8 but drag till 9.45 only wake up cause yesterday having a bad dream and wake up at 4sumthing in the morning....haha.....dream tio crocodile.....damn scary...haha....

Wake up at 9.45....still no message reply....never mind la, call her la....din think so much....^^
Actually she was replying my message as I call her....haha....so ngam....I "ss" again...aka siok sendiri
haha...Attending Mr. Goh Business Management classTesting Mr. Thaw K710i
Subject: my classmate...^^

Argh!!! Today get back my maths assignment and maths test result.....result was average....aiks....
I let her down....I was hoping for a better result maybe even As...
I guess I fail to do so...
Have to work more harder next time!
I promise I will!
Hunger for As!

Was down that time, when sir give for break I goto the emergency staircase to call her....
Have a short chat on the phone....It really relieve alot! THX!

She was a place...no...a person that I love.... to complain to...haha....

Call her after I reach home...talk for 2 min then she have to go....then just hang up....haha....
I guess she was really very busy....Pai seh...disturb tio you...
^^

Tonight INTI was organizing a festival...not quite in a mood to join....stay at home study, writing blog and....write diary which I currently start only...
1 way to improve my English writing...haha....

Was bit disappointed about my result today....
But never give up! I will do better next time!

0 comments: