Monday, June 9, 2008

Outing!!!


On a shining morning.....I...

Ajak her out makan Dim Sum!!!haha....

Actually was a rainny day before it shine....


Barely make it again....haha.....cause fetch my maid to my grandma house....she was waiting at her house outside.....alamak....I'm late!...she waited for me....haha....late 5 min...alamak.....


She eat not much only, ho chai I din't take too much...aboh I have to sapu all.....like a MPPP...HAHA...Guan lai is she stomach pain want to goto toilet but pai seh to say....aiks....if really so pain ma go la....haiyo....silly girl....haha....


After that, goto youth park walk walk.....long time didn't go walk walk ler....in the park.....

take some picture.....still early....


So we goto crown prince to walk walk time....haha....

She put so grass and some grass flower on my shoes...=.=

Go back around 11.....have a nice day today....
Do you?
Asking same question again....pai seh...

0 comments: