Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy day again...

Currently doing my assignment and writing blog! HAha!

Once I wake up this morning, goto toilet...No water...
My mum was shouting me go and help my dad out to exchange the new water heater in my mum bed room toilet....
Have to let the water out....secure the wiring....undo the bolt and nuts...
And then walla! The new heater is up and going....so now 6 people no nid to rush for a toilet to bath again! Haha....have been suffer from waiting bath room for 3 weeks like that... ^_^

The heater peeing water out!! ^^
New Heater!!! Yesh!!!! USh!! USH!!!

Afternoon went to church to have youth camp training but I was late because my sis call me to fetch her to her bf house and I have to wait for her....
Aiks.... No option la because house only left 1 car only....gai...

After that, have G.O.H aka Guard Of Honour practise for next sunday enrolment Sunday!
Aka sort like installation for others who don't know hat is enrolment...
My legs hurt after pratice...maybe long time didn't marching ler... or getting old ler?
After that, fetch Mr. Yeap, Miss Yanz and Mr. Jia Hui go home...
What a day!

When reach home, my parent brought some durian....Sambil eat smabil watch 星光大道!haha...
Some of the Malaysia eh did not so good also can get so high marks...Feels like...faking it out la...or the judge got problem with their ear???haha....


Miss Yeap today suddenly have dinner...aiks....I guess i tonite only can talk to you ler...
still got 2 more weeks to go.....Jia You!

Just now Miss Yanz send me some of the youth camp t-shirt design
Not bad la....but still have to make some adjustment to it...due to budget, the printing method and the possibility the factory can produce such design...

Next week have to come out the promotion video for youth camp
format for ARTC and MBC
and other assignment, presentation and test

Aiyo!!!so many thins to do!!!! ARgh!!!!!

0 comments: