Monday, June 23, 2008

At college



Today Miss Grace call us to the computer lab dunno do what survey about English on the net....
After finish, show them my blog...let them got something to look during they boring....
How good I am????Haha..."SS" again!haha...
In the science Lab
All is HP PC! Core 2 duo! 2.19Ghz! DUN SIAO SIAO!

After take many picture using Mr Thaw K770i( Pai seh! In previous blog i say is K710I!) Haha...blur ler me...^^...
I decide to become my class photographer! So that when we have to go on our separate course time...we have some memory to keep with!! Haha....Since we only life once! So better to have some memory lock in picture that we can reflect after many we left college!
Talk about storing those memory, I think about investment in camera so that good quality picture can be taken! Haha.... Sony Alpha DSLR200! But quality come with a price, this will cost me a fortune to get it on my hand...haha...
Front view
Rear View

Today take some random picture during our free period after English class, 2 HOURS free time to study for our IT test later...mana tau ending up talking more than study! Gai! But of course some is sleeping!
Yin Ming laugh till like that...=.=

Mr. Yen is sleeping away~~~~

Studying but actually talk very much! Haha!

Mr. Entao!

Nevermind la....At least I share something useful! I share about Life Impact Games to them...but the camp at TARC and USM NIBONG TEBAL date may crash with our class...
So...Let's See 1st la! Haha...talk about can get marry in the camp nia all tio siao ki ler! haha....
For all information LifeImpact Games is a camp games that run almost like a real life!

This is last year eh poster

For my classmate info...
There will be camp will be at TARC at October 1-4
and another at USM Nibong Tebal at November 10-13

For more info can refer to www.lifeimpactministries.com

Tomorrow only can meet you.... Gai....
How about you change to my school? haha...I'm saying something stupid again....

0 comments: