Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dinner!!!


Hmm....today was quite....dunno how to say.... happen alot of things....arrive damn early at college....
switch on the air cond and sit there waiting for the others to come...
play my hp games....listen to songs

Mr Thaw is late again today....stuck at the penang bridge...got people accident....
When we dismiss, only he arrive....Now...lets turn to Julia...
She gone panic after the class dismiss....call us to rescue her car....haha...
She was driving her new Viva to school today and I also do not how she park...park till the body panel of the car left few 0. something cm from the pillar...So..have to adjust the car position...
I push then another guy is Mr Entao lift the another side up....
remarkable! We was able to push it away...din't know that I could push a Viva!! haha...after that, Mr Thaw just drive it out....Julia was so excited....everyday is like that...
funny girl...haha...
Near until like touching the wall!

Left about 0.1cm only!

At night, me, my smallest bro and I goto fetch my grandpa to go for some dinner....dunno wat dinner lai eh...haha... And also with Mr Yeap and her mum!


My cousind and my bro

Waiting for the lucky draw result No.

Mr Yeap


The is also a lucky draw event, and at 1st we get tio a air freshener...normal things....
Then at the highlight of the event...the final 2 large price....was sapu all by our family!!!!haha....a refrigerator, a television!!!!!!!Mr Yeap and me with the refrigirator!!!!


Big sapu tonight!!!! haha!!!!! 1st time sapu all the big price...
After that, drop my sis at gurney to meet my another aunt...
Then drive my grandpa and the others back home....
It was pressure to drive a elder person home....cannot too fast or too slow....
haha.....

After going to reach my home.....I saw her message at the traffic light after drop my grandpa....
Was surprised that she called me like that....and as usual...I SS aka (siok sendiri) again! Haha....
try to call her but no one receive,,,,
After a while she call back!haha...tot she sleep ler...
so many good news want to share!

Thats all folks! Till here...pai seh for late update!!!!
About Julia car picture...I will get the picture from Mr Thaw and upload! Thx for viewing especially "you"! ^_^

1 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

aiseh.. aiseh..
nowadays ppl pa to le ar?