Saturday, June 14, 2008

Talk talk talk!

Midnight session! haha...

Was watching dragon war when she misscall me....
aih....tell you what....i waited this miscall for whole day...staring at the phone wonder when she will call me....

Time pass really slow when she is not around....talk for bout 1 hour....
front part was quite optimistic.....
but the rear part were not so good....

talk about my past and her past...mood getting down again
aiks.....
I should not have touch the sensitive topic....argh~~! Stupid of me...
You were so tired then I should make you cheer up ending up making your mood down.....
reli pai seh.....argue on small small eh issue....stupid of me again....haha....

Opps...forget to tell her that tomorrow night going to have steambot at my grandparent house for fathers day...
We still promise to talk at night.... Hmm.. I wonder will the time clash?

eh...I type something in your msn chat window...
hope to hear from you in the morning
gudnite!

0 comments: