Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day!!!

Yesterday was having steambot at my grandparent house for fathers day!!! Haha....eat till so full...
Its feel kinda good to have a reunion for a while....haha....
Get to kaypo alot!haha.....but yesterday was different all kaypo about me....

All I can say is OMG!!!!!
aiks....1 speard 1...1 spread many.....
now even my aunty, my grandpa! and even her bro gf eh mum oso noe which is my aunty also...
complicated relationship rite? haha....I also wonder how...

CC Sir is rushing me to pass up the project.....but my com still unavailable....gai....
for 2 weeks ler! I'm using my sis laptop.....gai nia....
enrolement sunday is coming.....will be many pic then...

Today goto HQ for NCO inhouse training and sergeant council.....
so damn hungry.....go bac and sapu all the food in the house...
haha....

talking back to the news that wide spread......she was shock when I tell her bout that....she was very worry bout it.....but luckily both my aunty support our relationship....but never neglect our studies tio can ler....hehe....thx yo.....haha...

Things are getting more optimistic....
I have high hope in the future....
Do you? Or still feel not enough confident?
never mind.... Let the time as the helping hand...
ILY XH

0 comments: