Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pai Seh!

Today having math test...was able to settle it in 1 hour...haha...but gt 1 question im not quite sure....
After that, we went for movie! Haha....KungFu Panda! Aza aza!haha.....
Have good time with you there....
After the movie...things not going as expected....was wondering around gurney to find my sis gift box for her bf birthday coming soon this week....
Pai Seh yea make you go round and round with me....;-)
After that went to the gurney beach....cause nothing to do....sit there....hot...then lagi lari back to the car.....open aircond....haha....refreshing!!!!
Was chatting away in the car....sort of...
I admit that I was a bit rush to try it...I know you need some time ko....sry....my bad....
After that, went for dinner....eat tomyam mee! But i did not bring enough money when call for the bill.....have to run back to the car to get money from her purse! Argh!!!! how I hate myself to let her embarrass......then embarrass myself infront of her.....argh....
I'm..I'm so so so SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
So no mood when go back.....she was sleepy then I was no mood...bad mixture for a disaster...
hope she nth la...
sry again......make trouble for you again....

0 comments: