Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ARTC

Last week after finish school, I rush to teluk bahang campsite to coordinate ATC. Phew! What a day~~~This is some picture of the camp....shout till no voice....think till brain also wana explode d...haha...

This is the big scorpion that bite Boo Keat Sir...haha....he still want to catch it for dinner....but was killed by kok hao...haha....
Every1 was so tired....anywhere also can sleep
yao tong
food & beverage unit

Thats all I think...will upload more in a fews day.....

Yesterday get my tutorial for my general studies....kek si wa...get Bs 3times in a row.....aiks...

Then my management studies get 7.5 out of 10....also kek si wa.....write same point all the 9 marks1....but why I get 7.5?! Izzit my "Ang Mo Boh Kau Dua Gong"????haha.....that my dad say eh....not enough big cannon....haha....

reli reli kek si wa
























0 comments: