Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 Hour Walk

Last Saturday, fetch my cousin and followed my aunt to a dinner nearby Komtar. . .
After dinner we went to chill out at E-Gate Noodle Stations as it close on 1am! Haha!
Everyone had a drink and surf the net using mobile phone WIFI!

Let's talk about today. . . Today morning went to become a delivery boy to help my parents to deliver moon cakes to relatives. . .

After that, went to college for Marketing classes. . .

After that, went to Little Cottage to have our lunch! 1st time went there! although I live in Penang for so long d! Haha!
Jeff, Eddie, Miyako enjoying their dishes~!

Wei Lin & Yung Ping

Pai seh I did not snap Thaw, Julia and Hwa with their food. . . and also myself except for my food!

Soup of the day. . . Pumpkin soup! Damn creamy and nice! This shots looks abit. . . . normal. . . aiks!

Mine Lamb Shoulder. . Black Paper sauces. . . This taste great! But this shots looks like it need more light?

After finish our lunch. . .
A group shots! By me. . . but without me inside the picture!

This shots by the manager I suppose. . . I'm inside! But I look fat!

Little Cottage overall score high in our expectation!
Cheap price with tasty food!
It come with set lunch and set dinner! all starting at RM9.90!
It comes with a soup of the day, bread, main course that you can choose but the price of whole set will increase with the main course you selected! A small desert and choices of coffee or ice lemon tea!

It is located at two place. . . the place we went is just under the Penang Waterfall Hotel and another was at Burmah Road nearby New World Park!

Here is the link to their web page, Little Cottage

After that, Only Jeff, me, Eddie, Yung Ping, Hwa and Wei Lin went to Gurney. . .
Jeff wanted to get a tie and moon cakes. . .
Wei Ling wanted to get a dress. . .
Hwa wanted to get a suite. . .
Yung Ping want to get Estee Lauder!
Eddie wanted to get a suite. . .

Everyone is preparing for Prom! Today we make a record! We shop for 6 hour non-stop!
But the picture I take very less cause was walking here and there. . . Just manage to take some picture after we stop by at a fitting room where we wait for Hwa suite to be prepare. . .
A group shots of us. . .

After that, Eddie get his suite, Wei Lin get her Estee Lauder too!
The we have a group shots!
Look at their bag! OMG!

A portrait of a shopaholic! Haha!


A portrait of us before leaving. . .

We went home at 10. . .We were all exhausted!

Seems like this prom night is going to be a grand one! Looking forward for it! Off I go to sleep now! Tomorrow pia economic!

0 comments: