Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ballare

Last Saturday went to Sri Dewan Pulau Pinang to watch Julia as a ballerina in her 1st ever ballet concert! Thaw were there too as we go together. . . Here is some of the picture I taken that day. . . Was frustrated because I did not have 70-200 f2.8 to get the range that I wanted. . . I manage to sit there and shot all with my 50mm. . . Well. . . I'm speechless. . .

Sorry for all the camera talk again. . .

Enjoy. . .
People enjoying the ballet academy dance preparation academy.


The MC were so
OMG. . . and he is also a very very worse story teller. . . OMG.! Ruin the whole concert. . .


The Sun
Fairy and fairy queen with the fairies. . .


The??? forget liao. . . Btw. . . Julia were on the most right. . .


The Human. . .


Little girl enjoying the concert. . .


The bad guy. . . Wuuhuu. . . The only Balerino in the story? Keat. . .

Reincarnation. . . With full stand. . . See her leg.. .

Dance of death. . . If I could get a better angle. . . This will be amazing shots! Good shots wasted!~


Happily ever after. . .


Finally the bad guy become good guy. . .

And The End. . .

Was my 1st time shot in a indoor concert. . . Wish I had a 70-200 f/2.8 lens with me to have even closer composition. . . Or a even higher end camera body to support high ISO. . .

Hope you all enjoy this ballet series. . . Some maybe out of focus as I was shooting continuously and some movement were too fast to be capture...

0 comments: