Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HP Stuff

This post is just going to contain picture and video taken by by my mobile phone. . . Some also happen weeks ago. . .
A video in the library before we went to shop for our formal wear in Gurney. . .

After we had our dinner at Chillis, we went to Toys R' Us jalan jalan. . . The Chillis picture would be available at Eddie facebook. . .


Eddie at Toy R' us playing with the horse. . . Looks funny when his hand was at some "position". . .

Me in BumbleBee mask. . . wee~

Yung Ping is the Optimus Prime!

After that, home sweet home we came!

Last weekend, I was working at Perangin Mall DSLR Fair. . .
A corner of us there selling camera equipment. . .

Beside DSLR. . . there is also Handycam and Compact camera. . .

3 days I was handling a monster!
The Sony A850! See how huge is it! It is fitted with Carl Zeiss 24-70 f/2.8 lens! damn huge!

Cant determine how big is it?
This is the comparison of a Full Frame Camera against a Entry Level DSLR! Like Monster vs a baby! Haha!

Saturday I just get 4 hour of sleep and I goto get Starbucks to kept me awake. . .

Almost everyday makan chicken rice! I'm getting fatter!

Drew a happy face while I was there...

My bro order pizza after we eat all the set dinner at previous post where we have our dinner at Northern Cafe

This is a video of the Sony Alpha850 and the shutter sound it make at the end of the video...

F.Y.I 850 only able to go 3 frame per second and it is very suitable for camera user who shoot portrait, landscape, interior, macro or studio shots. . . This thus reduce the price of full frame and make it the cheapest full frame you can get in the market now!

Having a tough week. . . Hope everything is going to be okay! ^_^
Tomorrow is going to be a better day!

0 comments: