Friday, September 11, 2009

Stress Week

Last week + This week I was very stress out! Aiks!
Everyday study or do my stuff til late night. . . Really can die!

A Last Sunday went to have my hair cut! Cut till short short!
Face shots learn form KSP

After get my hair done. . . went to fetch my mum from facial treatment. . . Sequins. . . My mum friends facial centre. . . Located at Bay Avenue

Was waiting there for half and hour and I was bored and get my hp camera to shot my brother. . . He also get his hair done. . .

Tuesday, after class they wanted to have KFC. . . So teman them go and drop Chiew Bee and Yung Ping at Starbucks to study BIS where I went home to have a bath and join them later. . .Start study from 5pm to 9pm straight. . . damn tired. . .

Wednesday is my big day! I got assignment to pass up, presentation to be done! and Online test!
Went out to have breakfast with the management class batch after they finish they 9 o clock class. . . Went to Super Tanker. . .
Recently, Eddie very have a big appetite! Everything eat double!

That day, most of us makan Wan Tan Mee! Probably eat until nothing to eat d. . . One people decide and everyone follow . . . haha!

After that, went to prepare our marketing presentation! We have the accounting class supporting us! Wow! Pressure nia.. . .
That day we make something difference. . .

We call Jeff and Clement to be our model of the day and do some fashion show. . . btw. . . our product is Quiksilver. . .

After that, went for BIS online test! I was lucky that day! I manage to get 17.5 out of 20. . . It was just my luck. . . everyone get different question as the question was random. . .

At night, went out with them for Final Destination 4. . .
Before that, went to have dinner at Johnny's
The food there tasted not bad!
FD4 was damn violence. . . Probably another way of view people death? I was so speechless when I saw that movie. . . Yet feeling pointless of the story line. . . But reminds me that accident could happen anytime

Yesterday bring my cam to schl yet shoot nth as everyone receive the news late so shooting is cancel off!
Mr Yeoh still is my best econ lecturer! Haha!

After that, went to lunch at Sunshine. . .

My clay pot rice! ^_^

Afternoon went to play badminton with classmate. . . after that, went to Jelutong Bali Bali there to have our dinner then home sweet home!

What a busy week! Later I'm going to study account for tomorrow accounting test! Omg!

0 comments: