Friday, September 18, 2009

Sony Alpha 850

Today, at Perangin Mall. I tested and handle the Sony new FF Camera! The Sony A850!
The picture below all shoot in Sony A850 using 24-70 f/2.8 Carl Zeiss lens! At ISO 800 at 1/60 shutter speed!

The HQ girl. . . I forget her name. . . She sell Canon just beside me only. . . True Canon supporter. . .

Today I also get to try out the new HVL-20!
It was very small! more suitable for triggering wireless flash ba. . .

It was flippable and when it is on vertical it is ON.

The Bokeh of f2.8 Carl Zeiss. . .

R U Original a?

Yi Ling. . . People from HQ also. . .

I spotted KSP working there!

Another snap shots of the 23 year old girl. . . She looks younger than me! OMG! I still at 26 years old! Even though I was 19!!!!!!

Alberg! The funny guy. . .

Ah Tee. . . Perangin Mall SOny Centre Manager. . .

Peng. . . A panning shots of him. . .

George. . . Sony dunno what department already . . . . Haha!

The Lumix guy. . .

SOny HX1 with bokeh! Damn nice!
If you all can see this picture in HD! It is even better! Picasa just compress everything and the picture looks terrible. . . I'm lazy so I use picasa rather than photobucket or flickr. . .

Oh yea. . . There also do sell lot of Bras! Haha!

I also like to shot in Black and White! The FF camera B&W really just keat! The contrast of White and Black just perfect!
A shots of chill chilling on the children wheel carriage

People looking at the spec of Lumix camera. . .

Serious backpacker walk by after outside having a storm of rain. . . See the size of their bag!


Good friend talking away. . .
Ah mun and Yeow Fung talking away. . .

Today had a great time working again! Especially my hobbies! Time really do fly! Come to visit me when you all are free or wanted to have a new camera! Promotion till Monday. . . but I will work until Sunday only la!

Ps: Your smile make my day! Great! Or even better? Haha!

0 comments: