Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday

Today finish work at 6.30 as mum wanted to take us out for dinner! Went to Northen Cafe to have dinner!
My Brother. . .

My Dad. . .

My mum. . .

My Little bro. . .

Too bad my sis in Australia cannot follow us eat! Haha!

Went to a friend of my mum place. . . To enjoy the Philippines gourmet. . .

The place was very crowed and the parking was very pack too. . .

Mine BBQ Lamb. . . RM12
Talk not bad la. . . but have to wait for a quite long lor. . . Have to reach there quite early to avoid congestion. . .

Continue back to my yesterday working at DSLR Fair. . .
This 3 day. . . The Sony Alpha 850 always attached by this lens. . . Super duper sharp and nice!
Saving money for this!

I also do tried out the 70-300 G lens. . . it looks damn nice also! Damn quite too!

They renovated the place. . . Looks nice. . .

The 70-400 G lens. . .

Know another new colleague

The bokeh damn nice. . .

All the above was shoot using 70-200 f/2.8 G lens. . .


Shoot the water tumble using two light from left and right. . .
The water tumble was place on a product shooting table. . . it cost very cheap!

This few days many people busy about their assignment where i can go to work. . . keat a me. . . now going crazy back with my assignment again. . . Nvm! Lets us all pia together!

0 comments: