Monday, September 21, 2009

Thoughts~

Today after a crack head morning about client 3 in accounting. . . I manage to come out with a solution and yet Christ done it 1st than me. . . Thanks Chirst. . . Not that I take him for granted la of course. . . Just that the marketing presentation I do his part then now he do my part in the assignment. . . Marketing Plan lets do the best together. . . I was typing this as I chatting with him now. . . Hehe!

Now I'm in a emo mood. . .Yup! I'm damn emo now. . . Yet another part of me was okay like normal. . I think I'm abnormal liao. . . haha!

My mind is so full of stuff now. . . thinking here and there. . .

This month has been a busy month yet I still got time to day dreaming when working. . woot. . Many things happen and I don't really have control over it. . . Sometime I was so hopeless that some one count let me a controller which could just stop the time. . . So I can correct everything. . . Yet it happen and I just have to accept it with a open mind. . . I can't believe what I saw. . . Yet I just walk away with a silence. . . I could endure it. . .A few drops of tear would make me feel better. . . Yup! I drop a few tears. . .damn it is not a easy one. . .

Competition some time is good. . .some time not. . . the weak shall go home with sadness. . . No one wanted to be in the losing side. . . Yet this world is just so unfair and realistic. . .

I have change. . . not the used me. . .
I have change for you. . . I changed for the future and the present. . . hope you can see my changes. . .
Hope you could accept me. . .

When I was bored. . .When I was down. . .Whan I was busy with my assignment. . .I would take a moment to goto your site and hear the songs that you pick. . . It makes me feel more calm? Haha!. . .
I love to see your smile. . .
Use to hear your voices over the telephone. . .
Use to care about u. . .
Use to your behaviour? Haha!
I guess it has turn to be a habit. . . I like the new habit of me. . .

Everyday I sleep with prayer. . .
Everyday I wake up with hope. . .
Everyday I live my life to the fullest. . . trying my best in making my existence in this world. . .
Sometimes do something in very daring manner is not so bad after all. . .

Finger crossed!
Hope for a better future. . .

I do really like you. . .
Can we have a chance?
Your decision? My hope. . . could they be the same?
I still wonder how will it turn out. . .

I don't want to lose "you". . .

0 comments: