Thursday, April 2, 2009

ZYing Outing

Last Friday, me and my bro went to do some shooting for Steve friend, Zying with her bf. We all reach at Youth Park around 6 after I finish my school at 5.

It started to rain once we left our home and was quite worried that we won't have a photo shoot on that day and we suddenly decided to have a photo shoot for "Umbrella" Theme.

Taken this when the rain was starting to rain. . .

The cameraman with a women bag! Lol! Steve apa you buat ni?

Another again! Lol!


After the short photo shoot. We went to the House Of Steambot to have a FEAST! lol!
It was Steve suggestion and cost RM17.90 per person. . . Do you think it is reasonable? I think it is reasonable la...because you really can eat all you can. . .
Later Eric and JX AND Kimmy Ang join us. . .

My bro snap shooting. . .

ERIC. . .

After that they all wanted to get a post with a DSLR! Lol! Promoting Alpha neh! Haha!
ZYing

ZYing Bf

Eric

Erm...forget liao... Haha!

Have a group shoot taken by Eric before leaving. . .
More picture at Steve camera since sometime I use his camera more because my camera no people use. . . Lol!

More post soon I hope! Because Final is just a week away! Wee~~~

0 comments: