Sunday, April 5, 2009

Earth Hour

During Earth Hour. . .
What did I do? I planned to go to Penang Hill to capture Penang Island and Butterworth going dark! But unfortunately the weather was not good plus rain even more heavily and no kaki can goto Penang Hill, so I change my venue to New World Park as they having performance there. . .

Before going out to New World Park. . . Spend some time at my house there eh little hill there taking picture. . . The place was nice but soon the storm approach and I have to leave early. . .

A shoot from the hill. . .

A shot of the Regency Height. . .

A shot of the corner. . .

A shot of the Sungai Ara area. . .

A shot of a cow????
Lol! I was shooting scenery the this cow came near me and mumu~~~ Then I mu~~~ back to get his attention and snap this. . . Its kinda funny that I try to communicate with a cow! Lol!

I think he is and hansem cow! LOL! Got those nice hair on his head! Haha!

Use 50mm to capture this flower before I step in my car and off to fetch Saix to NWP. . .

More picture soon!

0 comments: