Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spice Part 2

Continue from yesterday post. . .
Having group photo before we leaving. . .
I am sweating alot that day! Kinda humid and hot. . .
The formal type

The siao type

The show off + cute type! Lol!

The cool cool type. . .

Saix, Steve, KSP

Saix, Me and KSP

Then Steve saw the beach and. . . Here comes again. . . Another little shooting before leaving. . . 







After posting this pic. . . Found out the Picasa has compress my picture alot and the quality not good as expected. . . Probably for fast browsing ba. . . If I post bigger file the picture size will be big and later kena complain picture load slow pulak. . . Shit. .. HAHA!

Will find some alternative la. . .
After my finals. . . HAHA!

The director is shouting for more pose! Lol!
Calm down man. . .

Show some sneak preview that I am going to post in a few day time. . .
Floor Flava Performance during Earth Hour at NWP

Visiting the new DANZITY Studio at NWP

My Grandpa Birthday. . .


Sunrise shooting at Paradise. . .
Guess who is him? I will let you all know the answer soon. . .

Till here. . .
Signing off!

0 comments: