Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sony Ericsson C905

Yeah! Finally got my new phone~! A Cyber-Shot C905! Woot! Suppose to blog about it on Wednesday! But was busy and skip skip~~~
Long Story. . .

Well my good Sony Ericsson W550 have serve me for more than 4.5years and it is time to say bye bye! Wakaka!
Welcome this new baby in my inventory!
Slide Phone. . .

It looks very dusty. . . Thanks to the place that Im working now. . .

The keypad was soso la! Wont very nice wont very good! Haha! Well. . . Still okay la!

8.1mp Camera. . .
Some may say me crazy. . . but have you ever wonder that your hp camera could at least capture some fine resolution picture when you DSLR not around? Not to mention that my house now doesnt have a digital camera. . . I need to buy a new camera a?

It comes with a Xeon Flash! Damn powerful and keat!
Got face detection, smile shutter, and many more la. . .

Memory stick can store up to 8Gb? If Im not wrong. . .

One month Salary poof! All in this hp! Well at least I have a decent phone rather using that old phone that always got problem and make my life miserable!

This phone was proven damn useful on the 1st field try!

More about it soon!

0 comments: