Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flowers. . .

Few days ago as I was walking around my grandparent house. . .
I saw all these blooming blossom after the rain which gone continuously for few day. . .

All I got is my C905! Hehe! So use some macro mode to capture the flower. . .

Nice water droplet on the petal. . .
Next time I should try it using SLR. . . Have to wait a few year liao ba. . . Not so into macro shot currently. . . Planning on investing in fix aperture lens for portrait and general usage.



Quality come out from a handphone camera not bad leh? Haha! A few exposure not very nice. . . It cannot be help. . . There is no shutter dial for me to dial. . . Haha!

In my bro laptop founded some bunch of picture of me, Thaw and Julia taken using the web cam while we were at Old Town.
Now Ah Thaw at Europe holiday lor! Julia sien sien lor!~ Haha!

Today register my degree course. . . Happen a few silly stuff. . .Thanks for Miss Tan Li Yun for helping me. . .I'm so silly. . .

Tomorrow orientation I was asked to attend as the Head Of Programme Miss Carole want to have some words with us. . . Tomorrow working at USM. . . If I finish my work there early hopefully I can go la. . . Since lots of my classmate are going. . . So many time ppk them liao. . .
Julia just called me just now. . .ask me go pulak. . . My mum was using those eyes looking at me. . .

Like telling if you dare go. . ."No salary for you this month, Orientation go no use 1! Haha!

0 comments: