Thursday, September 25, 2008

My camera

The accessories that I want it on my camera!!!
A vertical grip for my camera to allow to shot vertical picture with no problem!!!













Mr Thaw keep calling me to buy but do you know how much do it cost?!?!
It cost RM 750!!!!!!


Cost always come with their specification eh la......

  • Convenient for holding the camera in vertical position for portrait and people photography
  • Doubling main operation control buttons both in horizontal and vertical position
  • Holds two high-capacity NP-FM500H batteries, doubling as a convenient handhold and large-capacity power supply
  • Accurate remaining time indication of each battery (remaining battery power indication with single digit accuracy)












Sony Lens - SAL18250


  • DT 18 - 250mm F3.5 - 6.3
  • 27 - 375mm focal length on an APS format DSLR
  • Aspherical lenses and ED (Extra low Dispersion) Glass
  • Internal Focusing System
  • Circular Aperture

This will cost me RM2,299.00

Think about all of this....

My head only got $$$ only a!

Damn!!! I have to start saving money!

0 comments: