Saturday, September 20, 2008

Badmin

As usual, the mpw subject really SIEN! Kepp talking about history more than moral..aiks!
After that goto Yin Pin Restaurant as usual place for CFP to have lunch....

After that, all went back except for me, Missy, Mr Leong, and Tauke Soh...
Went to Tesco extra to get something for tomorrow trip to Genting....Yeah!

After that I decide to went to my mum friend shop. Sequeen which is a facial shop to have a facial treatment since I was free today.....hehe.....All three of them follow me there and Missy and Tauke Soh get their face masked and my face been cleared by many treatment...phew....
Especially the stage when they going to "extract" my "golden nugget" form my face...It pain until my body will react to it not my mouth only!
Haha...

After that goto play badminton with Mr Khea Seng them at Red Cresent there...I really did not play for a long time....I'm getting rusty...It is time to polish uup and get fit again! ^_^

Tomorrow night going to leave Penang so stay tune for my picture at genting!

0 comments: