Monday, August 11, 2008

Mission Impossible!

After nagging my parents for 3days after Friday I went to PC Fair and I saw the Alpha200

Yesterday night I finally get my hands on it! Wakaka.....Mission Impossible 4 is complete!

2bags of Sony stuff


Free vest, bag, watch and hp pouche


The moment of truth


Edited self capture


Start my 1st picture at 6.45am in the morning.......And it continues to go on and on....


The view from my house bolcony (Dawn)

Afternoon

The view from my house kitchen

Random pic....

For rating.....The camera was quite easy to use.....not as bulky as the Nikon and Canon....

Much lighter than I expected after hold a Nikon D60 which lik 1kg heavy....plus Alpha200 got all the system build in within the camera so I can save up the money to buy lens which got image stabilizer which Nikon has this problem....

Addition to that, the service centre located in Penang Island! Is in the Island!

Today final start ler.....Went through my GNS107......no problem I think....kekez....

1 down 4 to go!

3 comments:

- Li . Yun - said...

Aaa I want it too! I want it so badly! NOT FAIR you got it!
By the way, how much u bought it??? =D

Eddie Lim said...

finally u got it! lol

Soony said...

Lala.. Welcome to the alpha world.. =P hehe.. Its damn cheap now since sony slashes the prices =P
Those who are interseted in the A200 street price is selling for Rm 1.4k.. haha.. Gogogo.. make sony a wide community =P

Congratz on your purchase ar.. hope that you can join our outings more =P
*Promoting for sony*