Friday, October 16, 2009

Sushi Bonanza!

On Tuesday, when we having a 2 hour break from 10 O'Clock class. . . We went to QB for the Sushi Bonanza! We go there early as many people will queue up for the RM 2 per plate sushi!
I sat OKQ car that day. . .

Behind got all the char bor. . . Sasha, Yung Ping, Wei Lin.
Behind got Karen on the right and Chiew Bee behind Yung Ping head! Haha!

Banyak kereta on the road. . .

We divide our self into 3 group. . . The 1st group. . .
Carol. Kijade, Julia, Thaw, Miyako and Mooi Siah. . .

The 2nd group. .
OKQ, Ping, Wei Lin, Eddie and Jeff the entao ba. . .

I forget to take the picture of my group. . . will capture next time. . . Many people say I seldom appear in my own blog. . .
Sasha

'
Karen + Sasha

Eddie trying to smuggle some sushi out!

Me and Chiew bee. . . Credit to Sasha for this picture. .

A final group shots before we left to attend our next class at 12! Ate sushi for breakfast! What a weird experience!

0 comments: