Friday, October 9, 2009

Prom Prom!

Lets continue on yesterday post about prom night! This will be the last post for INTI 2009 Prom Night!
On the top: Carole and Kijade
The bottom are the sweet couple!

Eddie. . . The 2 char boh i suppose looking at leng cai gua. .

Janice from Curtin or DCMAU I also forget liao. . . used to be our senior in foundation. . .on the left. . . wherelse the middle one is Wei Ling and Yung Ping in orange

Karen, Shan and Julia. . .
Shan looks cool in all picture. . . hrmm. . .

A group shots. . .

The shots I fancy the most! Haha!

another shots shan with karen

A big group shots! I suppose the one who left out are me and Sin Yong!

Yenz with the rest our usual classmate. . .

Yung Ping, Jarred and YungKin. . .
Jarred don't teach people to club la!

Happy guys. . .


Me and Thaw

The char bor. . . Jia Ling is not in the picture. . .

Jeff and Eddie

Hwa with the char bor

Me + 2 char bor. . . =.=" Wei Lin is taller than me. . .


A final picture of the day using pop up flash as my battery for external flash has worn out. . . i forgot to bring the spare down form the car. . .

The prom night was so so only la. . . won't be going next year I guess. . . Had a wonderful night with my friends! Plan did not turn out to what we expected. . . We reach there around 6 and the light was already fading away. . .

This week have been a rough week to everyone. . . Assignment and assignment. . .
Next week is my time to assignment and assignment. . .

PS: Sorry I tried too hard. . .

0 comments: