Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy week

Its been weeks since I update my blog! It was a really really busy week! Finally pis finish my BIS assignment! Creating website! Argh!!!!
Doing assignment at hostel till midnight. . .

Ghost Yung Ping. . . with green color nail.. .

After we finish our assignment! We went to makan alot and alot~!
Ice kacang. . .

Hokkien mee~!

Shan, Yin Ming and Yung Ping

4 people eat 8 bowls of Hokkien Mee. . . We are the champion of the day!

After that, we pi lepak at Coffee Island. . .
Our drinks. . .

My hp can capture macro quite nice leh! even all the bubble is sharp!

A few days ago. . . went to Jemputree to makan!
Behind the menus was Yung Ping and Yin ming. . .

Yin Ming fried noodle. . .

My Mermaid. . .

Yung Ping Tom Yam soup!

Chiew Bee rainbow drink!

My Marina

Chiew Bee eh. . . Spaghetti?

Group shots of the night. . . I look weird. . .

More coming soon. . .
Dinner at Yataimura

Hard Rock here we come!


Im sleepy now. . . Typing weird weird. . .

So long tak update blog d. . .

P.S I Love You

0 comments: