Thursday, October 8, 2009

Prom Night

Okay. . . Now going to stick my butt on the chair and post half of the picture 1st! If I didn't do it. . . I think I'm going to take a very very long time to finish up this post. . .
Lets start off with group shots with the dusk fading away. . .

We have some shots in the garden facing the seas. . . If we reach there half and hour early. . . It would be better as we have more light and time to shot. . .
Carole and Miyako

Chiew Bee and Sasha

Bee, Carole and Sasha


Carol BF and Carol and another carole become the light bulb. . .

Miyako, Sasha and Bee

Carole and Shan " So call the groom" Haha!

An overexpose group shot. . .

The girls with our Head Of Program, Miss Carole in the middle

Our Bee in the class. . . Buzzz~~~

another group shots when Jia Ling and Karen arrive after we almost finish the shooting

A portrait of mostly everyone. . . Still got some left out. . . Sorry. . .

Cheng Yen with his new course mate. .

How the ball room look like that night. . .

Portrait of Shan, shot using 50mm

Jeff with his GF

Sasha with Sam

Kijade and Carole

And some couple of the day. . .
Jeff and Shi Min

Carole and her sweet heart


Thaw and Julia. . .

I'm not very satisfied with the overall picture. . . lack a lot of stuff! Wish I have the right lens and right body to handle such condition!

Well. . . I really think I really karat liao. . .

More picture soon. . .

0 comments: