Monday, December 29, 2008

IDance Campaign At NWP

Still remember about IDance Campaign a few post back? Let's continue what I did not upload finish.
Still alot of IDance event that I attended but did not have the time to upload! Pai Seh yea for those who are waiting for their picture!


One of the judge


Know a new friend which is JJ! Which is from TARC and is also a photoghaper! An Canon EOS User! Hrrm! The more the "KAKI" the better! haha! Yida introduce him to me eh!


Group Picture


Yida & BBoy aka Ah Beh & SLim Hang


Group picture of all the team


Attention! Dancer on television interview!
The message that Street Dance dancer what to tell the society and the world
Dancers: " Street dance started with bad impression but we want to make a different statement about it!"
Dancers:" We DO NOT smoke! No DRUGS!"
and At last I would like to add some conclusion to it, street dance is not bad as you think! It is not a crime to be a street dance dancer!

All Hail to Street Dance! ^_^


IDance campaign would never be much more better without the help from BGGM!
Group picture of IDance Crew and BGGM Crew.


Flow Flava with one of the judger

Flow Flava Crew

Chuan Wei with Takeshi is I'm not mistaken. He is from JAPAN man! I am Japan! Haha!
Suddenly think of the liric from Tokyo Drift song. He is also one of the judges.


Meet tio Adrian there and helped him take a group picture with Ah Beh.


Nidel or aka siao poh haha! with Takeshi.

Hereby I would like to end my post about IDance Campaign at New World Park.
Stay tune for Queensbay IDance Final & IDace Campaign Result Day at New World Park!

Damn tired after whole day working non-stop like a machine! 2 weeks work! 3 month study and TADA! My Foundation Course will end and I will having 3months of working again! before Start my degree at July! Wuwuwu!

Did not much edit and put watermarks to some of the picture due to lazyness and enable others to grab those picture if they are unable to approach me personally for the picture. To those who wanted all the picture please give me your pendrive and better to be at least 4Gb to ensure the whole campaign picture will fit into it! Thanks!

Stay tune for more!
Good Night!

1 comments:

miki said...

i oso got go QB on tat day ... hahahasx