Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cincai Shot

Not much shooting recently. I only have time for my camera during late midnight after I finish done my part for the day for the assignment.

Playing around with the wireless trigger. Really found it very useful!

This photo below taken at College LT during the "Dress Right" Campaign.
DSC_4514 copy
A very classic shot of candle.

Few days ago, there a lot of Heli flying nearby my house. Take my 70-200 to have a try!
It turns out not bad! Maybe next year will goto Sepang for F1! Haha!
DSC_5379 copy

DSC_5384 copy

I think I'm fetish with my gear right now.. I guess this is the most expensive investment in lens yet!
Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR
With studio lighting. You get very very soft light! Yum! Yum!

Phottix Wireless Trigger + Translucent Umbrella
It is all done using a Phottix Wireless Trigger, A tripod, a Flash holder and an translucent umbrella.

Think Tank Photo StreetWalker Pro
Think Tank StreetWalker Pro. Use it almost for everything to transport my gears. Will detail about my Think Tank Modular System soon!

Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR

Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR

Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR

Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR

Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 VR

Nikkor 70-200 have a nice build quality huh!

More assignment due, test and presentation coming next week!
It is going to be a stress week!
Off to bed now! Will continue CIB tomorrow!

Phew!

0 comments: