Friday, December 25, 2009

Little Update

Its another busy week! My blog really do not have much to see nowadays...
But will try to update so that my blog won't so dead any more~! Haha!

Going to Taiwan tomorrow noon! Not much time to update my blog... But i will update it after I came back from Taiwan! I will try to update my blog during my stay in Taiwan... Hopefully...

Things to update after I came back from Taiwan...
Shooting with Bee and Yung ping. . .

I-Dance Competition at QB

Trip to Hatyai last week

Trip to Taiping

Model shoot out!


Christmas celebration...

This year Christmas I celebrated with my family.... Tired yet I feel very homey when surround by siblings and relatives...

Many things to be done after I came back from Taiwan...

So fan now...

Go to Taiwan to clear up my mind and get some fresh air out of current hectic life.. . .

P/S: 1) Let me know the answer after I came back from Taiwan. . .
2) Ming and Ping! Wheres your shopping list? I go liao tiok won entertain you all liao eh ha...Haha!

Hope you all have a great New Year in advance! Will countdown at Taipei 101. . .

0 comments: