Monday, November 17, 2008

Penang Bridge Run

Wow its been 1 week since I post my last post!
Oh cut the Crap!

Yesterday I went to Penang Bridge Run at QB...
The day before the event I was organizing my trip with KS and Li Yun and all was set.
Around 10something Li Yun say she was not feeling well and maybe tomorrow cannot go ler....
Too bad she can't go.
Fetch KS around 5 and went to QB...
Park our car at QB and walk to Jerejak Jetty there to register ourself...
Around 6 something....."Pop!" There we start run...


There were too many orange people gathering at the starting line....


A quater on our way


Was on the brige around 7 something.... Was quite fast..
Some "people" was unable to run so I walk the whole journey back to QB


The way the organizer organize all the stuff was not very well...
Not enough water along the way and the instruction they give us to park our car are very uselss because the way to the parking location was block and how do you expect us to pask there leh? Swt lor!

Btw the above image was capture using my Oldtime Fujifilm camera I use last time, digital always came in handly when a bulky DSLR was too burden for me to run with....BUT! There were few DSLR appear on the race which I think they are beginner la...They sure know how to suffer themself! Wahaha!

Next Year I am going to join again!
I will be there for 25KM!
Hehe!

0 comments: