Thursday, November 27, 2008

English presentation

On Tuesday we have our english presentation and is was on the last period of the day and during that time they ponteng csc class but sir was also not around so have some photoshoot with my class mate inside the class room using wireless bounce flash...

We goto a shop nearby INTI at Mavista there to have our lunch.

Did it actually sedap? Haha! Sure do....
They are famous for their Pan Mee....




After lunch their were too free at classroom so.....

Doing some photoshoot of myself an old trick that was dicovered long long time ago....

And here is some of the photoshoot from that day but I edited with the new trick that I learn from Rames Studio

Rainbow Tornado...


Torn War

Then this 1 they want me to make it looks like the "家好月圆" but I do it into a war zone feel....

0 comments: